There are numerous things in our culture that get us and won’t let go. Often sex is one of them. Maybe that holds true for you or your spouse/partner.
Sexual addiction plays a popular function in the “I Can’t Say No” kind of extramarital affair I outline in my E-book, “Break Devoid Of the Affair.”
These questions are planned to assist you be more aware of some habits that possibly show that sex has a hang on you. If you respond to yes to three or more concerns it probably is smart to take a better look at the place of sex in your life.
1) Do I have sex at inappropriate times, unsuitable locations and/or with the wrong individuals?
2) Do I make guarantees to myself or rules for myself concerning my sexual habits that I discover I can not follow?
3) Have I lost count of the variety of sexual partners I’ve had in the past 3 years?
4) Do I have sex regardless of the effects (e.g. the danger of being caught, the risk of contracting herpes, gonorrhea, AIDS, etc.)?
5) Do I feel uncomfortable about my masturbation, the dreams I participate in, the props I use, and/or the places in which I do it?
6) Do I feel seasoned, exhausted, negative? Am I on the course to that?
7) Do I feel that my life is uncontrollable because of my sexual habits?
8) Do I make love as a method to handle or get away from life’s problems? DoI feel entitled to sex? Do I feel as though I have earned sex?
9) Do I have a serious relationship destroyed or threatened because of outdoors sexual activity on my part?
10) Do I feel that my sexual life affects my spiritual life in an unfavorable way?